If you're looking for the perfect riding boots, you might have found them. These Colt Rider Boots are great in all conditions: protecting riders from unpleasant weather, keeping you both warm and dry. The Airmesh liner with 5mm Neoprene adds to this, ensuring the warmth is held in on freezing days, and the taller stretch top-line keeps cold out.
- The Tyne is a super warm full length classic cavalry-cut boot.
- The features of the Tyne are a soft"nubuck" finish on the leg, riding sole and heel, long slim leg profle that stretches to fit, reinforced toe cap and instep, reflective finger pull, removeable Nitrocel foorbed, anti-shock heel, Kick rim, rubber Achilles
- The Tyne has a long, slim leg profile for a classic riding look while the neoprene allows it to stretch to fit almost any calf size.
- These ideal heavy duty Tyne Boots are perfect for kicking about the yard in winter as they benefit from a double-terry moisture-control lining to wick moisture from the foot to increase comfort.
- Riding sole and heel - Knee-high with slim leg profile - Spur-rest - Hands-free On/Off Features
- Reinforced toe-cap and instep - Removable 6mm Nitracel? insole - Stretch-fit Top
- Order before 7pm UK time for same day dispatch
All items available in our fulfilment centre will be dispatched within 1 working day and are available for express delivery.
Items located in our storage warehouse can take up to 7 working days to be dispatched, this is shown in the dispatch indicator.
UK Express Delivery: Next Working Day with DPD
UK Standard Delivery: 2-3 Working Days with Royal Mail
ROW Express Delivery: Next Working Day with Fedex
ROW Standard Delivery: with DPD
For more details on delivery, please click here.
You have 365 days from the purchase date to return an item as long as the item is unused and it its original packaging.
Please ensure you have created an account before purchasing to activate your free returns.
We offer free & easy UK Returns with Royal Mail, so if you aren’t sure on size - get both and return for free.